You are reading Streets.MN, you might have something to do with Minnesota, Transport, and Land Use, and you are probably literate. Here are some books you should read.
- Lost Twin Cities – Larry Millett
- Twin Cities by Trolley by John Diers and Aaron Isaacs
- Main Street by Sinclair Lewis
- Minnesota in the 70s by Dave Kenney and Thomas Saylor
- Potluck Supper with Meeting to Follow: Essays by Andy Sturdevant
What else you got? Add more to the comments:
Streets.mn is a non-profit and is volunteer run. We rely on your support to keep the servers running. If you value what you read, please consider becoming a member.