Today, November 7, 2017 is election day throughout the state. The Minneapolis and St. Paul elections are notable because they include mayoral races and a variety of other posts, such as city council and parks board in Minneapolis.
You can review the streets.mn election coverage for the city elections at this handy link: https://streets.mn/category/2017-voter-guide/
You can get complete information about what’s on your local ballot, voting locations and hours via the following resources:
- State-wide Voting Info & Poll Finder: http://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us
- Minneapolis: http://vote.minneapolismn.gov
- St. Paul & Ramsey County: https://www.ramseycounty.us/residents/elections-voting
- Hennepin County: http://www.hennepin.us/residents/elections/prepare-vote
- Anoka County: https://www.anokacounty.us/251/Voter-Resources-and-Information
- Washington County: https://www.co.washington.mn.us/667/Elections
- Carver County: https://www.co.carver.mn.us/government/elections
- Dakota County: https://www.co.dakota.mn.us/Government/VotingElections
- Scott County: https://www.scottcountymn.gov/677/Elections-Department
Big election or small, your participation makes a difference. Vote today!
Streets.mn is a non-profit and is volunteer run. We rely on your support to keep the servers running. If you value what you read, please consider becoming a member.