If you’ve ever gotten an itch to write for streets.mn, or have a few ideas you’d like to “workshop” with other interested folks, then mark your calendar for this Saturday, March 24th!
We’re hosting our 4th annual writers’ workshop at the Downtown Minneapolis (Hennepin County) Central Library and you’re invited!
Just bring yourself and some ideas about:
- streets you like or don’t like
- places you like or don’t like
- buildings you like or don’t like
- buses you like or don’t like
- walking or riding bicycles
- traffic and parking
- seasonal affective disorder
- or many other potential topics!
The writers’ workshop will be fun, interesting, productive, and last only a little while. A whole bunch of the streets.mn team (board, editors, writers) will be on hand to chat, mingle, and discuss ideas and topics to their hearts’ content.
Don’t miss it!
PS. We will be hanging out somewhere nearby after the workshop. Then there will be snacks!