Are you a streets.mn contributor?
Have you ever wanted to contribute, but want to learn more, get ideas and meet other writers?
This Saturday, we will be hosting our annual Spring Workshop for all contributors and prospective contributors. The event will be from 11AM to 1PM, at Cocreatz, 2388 University Ave W, St. Paul.
As part of the event, expect fun and learning, including:
- Small group conversations about contributing:
- Brainstorm content ideas (for yourself or to share)
- Talk with a streets.mn editor about how to develop an idea into a story
- Learn about the options to do visual posts using photography
- Get technical help with your account or the site
- Learn about what’s up with streets.mn in 2019
- Eat food (provided hearty munchies)
- Drink beverages (provided)
The streets.mn mission is to foster positive connections and inclusive conversations about better places in Minnesota, and we think this event is one place where we can all come together with that goal. Please join us! All are welcome at this event, which we hope to make zero waste!
CoCreatz is near University and Raymond in St. Paul, close to the Green Line. It is ADA compliant for accessibility.
Other transit options just outside CoCreatz door include these bus routes:
- 63 (Grand Avenue)
- 67 (Blue Line, Hamline U and downtown St. Paul),
- 87 (Rosedale and Highland Park)
Lots of bike parking behind Dual Citizen just off Raymond Avenue.
Streets.mn is a non-profit and is volunteer run. We rely on your support to keep the servers running. If you value what you read, please consider becoming a member.