Our mission here at streets.mn highlights the value of inclusive conversations, and to that end we are hosting another FTW (femme, trans, women, non-binary) meet-up next week. We want to encourage and sponsor underrepresented voices.
If you identify as femme/trans/woman/non-binary and are reading this post, please consider joining us for a casual meet-up focused on you! We want this event to be led by you, and could include:
- feedback on your drafts
- brainstorming ideas for posts
- technical help with posting
- your ideas about how to make streets.mn better
- time to write up that post you’ve been thinking about
- getting to know fellow writers/commenters/readers
Friday, August 9th
Lowertown Saint Paul (at a cafe with food/drink available)
RSVP at Event Brite for specific location details
Questions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Streets.mn is a non-profit and is volunteer run. We rely on your support to keep the servers running. If you value what you read, please consider becoming a member.