The streets.mn Board Development Committee is extending the deadline to apply for the streets.mn board by 48 hours to 8:00 a.m. Wednesday morning.
Express your interest here:
- Are you Femme/Trans/Woman?
- Are you Black, Indigenous, or a Person of Color?
- Are you over 50 or under 25?
- Do you live in a historically redlined neighborhood?
- Do you live in greater Minnesota?
- Do you have experience managing volunteers or with fundraising?
- Are you a streets.mn forum user?
If you answered, “Yes,” to any of those questions, then we would be a stronger team with you on the board. We hope YOU will put your name in the mix.
But maybe you want to know more before raising your hand. Are you wondering what board members do, and what the commitment is for a board member? The short answer is about 10 hours a month, and you can read the long answer in the form to express interest.
Curious why current board members keep doing it? Read more here:
Streets.mn is a non-profit and is volunteer run. We rely on your support to keep the servers running. If you value what you read, please consider becoming a member.