Our mission here at streets.mn highlights the value of inclusive conversations. In order to encourage and amplify underrepresented voices, streets.mn is hosting an online F/T/W/NB (femme, trans, women, non-binary) meet-up next week.
If you identify as femme/trans/woman/non-binary, you’re welcome to join us for a casual meet-up of the streets.mn ftw/nb community! You should especially consider joining us if you’ve never written something for streets but have thought about it, and encountered some roadblock, either internal or external.
We want this event to support, inspire, and reflect the goals and interests of our ftw/nb community, and could include:
- feedback on your drafts
- brainstorming ideas for posts
- technical help with posting
- your ideas about how to make streets.mn better
- companionship while you work on that post you’ve been thinking about
- getting to know fellow writers/commenters/readers
Wednesday, April 8
RSVP via Event Brite for details (Zoom virtual meeting call-in).
Questions? Please contact me at email@example.com